lisp 1 web browser 2 alterantive to scylla.db.com or postgresql.org
Azathoth Hastur
2020-04-18 01:00:32 UTC
anything like firefox in lisp?
nextbrowser looks sucky
point of browser is mouse not keyboard
like WMs with keyboard only no no no!!!!!

iceWm and arhclinux and firefox here with deluge

also anything better than deluge for bittorrent in lisp?

qbittorrent dwons network
transmission flaky
Po Lu
2020-04-18 08:09:10 UTC
Post by Azathoth Hastur
anything like firefox in lisp?
Oh, Nomad, Next, xwidgets-webkit in Emacs.
All of these are keyboard centric.
Post by Azathoth Hastur
nextbrowser looks sucky
Judge by functionality, not looks.
Post by Azathoth Hastur
point of browser is mouse not keyboard
IMO, No. But if you think so, you're very welcome to use Firefox.
Post by Azathoth Hastur
like WMs with keyboard only no no no!!!!!
I don't like tiling WMs, but that's because I stay inside Emacs
for most of the day, and hardly leave since I don't need other
applications.

I do however admit that people are entitled to personal opinions, which
shouldn't be treated as facts, which seems to be what you're doing here
right now.
Post by Azathoth Hastur
iceWm and arhclinux and firefox here with deluge
Why do you feel compelled to brag about this?
Post by Azathoth Hastur
also anything better than deluge for bittorrent in lisp?
Why does it have to be in Lisp?