acm open access to lfp
Nelson Alexandra
2020-04-03 12:52:14 UTC
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) has made the ACM
Digital Library open access.
https://lispnews.wordpress.com/2020/04/02/acm-open-access-to-lfp/

What papers would you recommend in general?
What papers would you recommend for learning program
calculation/construction (in the sense of "Algebra of Programming" by
Bird and Moor) and functional programming?

Many thanks in advance!
none) (albert
2020-07-31 11:38:24 UTC
Post by Nelson Alexandra
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) has made the ACM
Digital Library open access.
https://lispnews.wordpress.com/2020/04/02/acm-open-access-to-lfp/
What papers would you recommend in general?
After 20 years I discover that someone at acm promotes my website:
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/967278.967280
(Still relevant after 20 years!)
Post by Nelson Alexandra
What papers would you recommend for learning program
calculation/construction (in the sense of "Algebra of Programming" by
Bird and Moor) and functional programming?
Many thanks in advance!
Groetjes Albert
--
This is the first day of the end of your life.
It may not kill you, but it does make your weaker.