How to get lisp job
h***@gmail.com
2019-12-17 01:28:04 UTC
I am looking forward to a lisp job for a long time.
Various factors have been prevented that.
In my case, the most significant factor was removed around 6 months ago.
Now I am looking forward to a lisp job again.
But there are only python jobs at https://functionaljobs.com/.
Is there any other hint to find a lisp job?
li Bruce
2019-12-17 02:07:33 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
I am looking forward to a lisp job for a long time.
Various factors have been prevented that.
In my case, the most significant factor was removed around 6 months ago.
Now I am looking forward to a lisp job again.
But there are only python jobs at https://functionaljobs.com/.
Is there any other hint to find a lisp job?
Hi, I have a lisp job in China, do you have interest?
are you willing to work on line?
Blair Vidakovich
2019-12-17 21:58:10 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
I am looking forward to a lisp job for a long time.
Various factors have been prevented that.
In my case, the most significant factor was removed around 6 months ago.
Now I am looking forward to a lisp job again.
But there are only python jobs at https://functionaljobs.com/.
Is there any other hint to find a lisp job?
I am also interested in this! I also ask this question to the group!
Post by h***@gmail.com
Hi, I have a lisp job in China, do you have interest?
are you willing to work on line?
I have an interest in working /anywhere/ in the world, as long as I can
use Lisp!

I suppose I'm only halfway through my undergraduate degree in computer
science, but I would still like to prepare myself to graduate in order
to position myself to join the Lisp community!

(By the way, Hi all, this is my first USENET message ever :-) it's also
the first time I have ever gotten GNUS working with USENET, as well!)

Blair.
Jason Cornez
2020-01-23 11:33:17 UTC
In Europe, RavenPack is hiring lisp developers.
https://www.ravenpack.com/careers/

-Jason