lisp torrent client to replace deluge or qbittorrent and transmission?
Azathoth Hastur
2020-04-18 00:56:41 UTC
something with GUI and less flaky that qbit and doesnt take down network liek qbit
Po Lu
2020-04-18 08:13:03 UTC
Please, stop spamming c.l.l; We heard you the first 2 times you asked.
Azathoth Hastur
2020-04-20 17:57:28 UTC
Stop accusing me of spamming you sperg.
Po Lu
2020-04-21 08:57:27 UTC
Post by Azathoth Hastur
Stop accusing me of spamming you sperg.
Are you trolling or something? Asking the same question 4 times in 10
hours counts as "spamming".
Azathoth Hastur
2020-05-04 17:27:16 UTC
Post by Po Lu
Post by Azathoth Hastur
Stop accusing me of spamming you sperg.
Are you trolling or something? Asking the same question 4 times in 10
hours counts as "spamming".
What are you babbling about?
If you don't have a link to a lisp torrent client then shut the fuck up.
I don't want to hear your bizarre whining about me asking a question.
If it had been answered I would not ask you retard.
Now fuck off u slandering orc!