Looking for this McClim example source code if available
Dave Tenny
2020-08-26 20:53:35 UTC
I found this image of a supposed McClim example, but I can't actually find any site about the code/app/game or whatever it is.

I was hoping to use it as an example on which to evaluate McClim for some gaming purposes.

Pointers appreciated if you know what/where this is.
Lieven Marchand
2020-08-27 20:41:50 UTC
https://common-lisp.net/project/mcclim/static/media/screenshots/u68N7VD.png
I was hoping to use it as an example on which to evaluate McClim for some gaming purposes.
Pointers appreciated if you know what/where this is.
You should try this newfangled google thingy.

http://vintage-digital.com/hefner/hacks/pax.lisp
--
Laat hulle almal sterf. Ek is tevrede om die wêreld te sien brand en die vallende
konings te spot. Ek en my aasdier sal loop op die as van die verwoeste aarde.
JDT
2020-08-27 22:00:05 UTC
Yeah, I googled or duckduckgo'd "clim" and "xap" or some such thing, must have missed it. Thanks for the link.
Kaz Kylheku
2020-08-27 22:30:47 UTC
Post by Lieven Marchand
[...]
You should try this newfangled google thingy.
Snark fail! He has a Gmail address and is posting via Google Groups.
Lieven Marchand
2020-08-28 12:04:02 UTC
Post by Kaz Kylheku
Post by Lieven Marchand
[...]
You should try this newfangled google thingy.
Snark fail! He has a Gmail address and is posting via Google Groups.
Peugeot still makes very good pepper mills and people who only know
about the cars are often surprised that this was their original
business. Maybe the original poster wasn't aware of the google search
facility.