Banned on Google groups
none) (albert
2020-07-27 18:44:39 UTC
Why are you all banned on google groups? I'm sending this in gnus and
don't know what I'm doing.
And why comp.lang.lisp ?

That is a good question. I think I know the answer.

What we have heard from Hugh Aguilar and Peter x is by far not serious enough
to warrant this measure. And they don't cross post to comp.lang.lisp.

It is almost certainly the Italian posts in all capitals that we don't
understand but they are accusing some one to be a child molester.
There is a name there too.
Those same posts are present on comp.lang.lisp, that was a hint.
If that some one complained, whether or not he is an actual molester that
would be reason to ban the posts. Because there is nobody there at Google
just bots and lawyers, this has happened the way it did.
A sensible person would just have banned posts all capitals , or
Italian posts on an English newsgroup.

There may be a solution. If some one with the status of professor (hint hint)
hopefully several, complains with google and explains that this group has
actual important content the situation may be reversed, if it is ....
accompagnied with a promise that we will police the google group ourselves.
That means that everybody looks at the google group from time to time and
immediately signals the offending posts to google so that they can remove them.

So Forth professors, Lisp professors unite!

Groetjes Albert
--
This is the first day of the end of your life.
It may not kill you, but it does make your weaker.
***@spe&ar&c.xs4all.nl &=n http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst
Nemo
2020-07-29 15:50:27 UTC
Post by none) (albert
It is almost certainly the Italian posts in all capitals that we don't
understand but they are accusing some one to be a child molester.
There is a name there too.
Those same posts are present on comp.lang.lisp, that was a hint.
Those posts (accusing this lawyer or that lawyer of being an assasin or
pedophile or other things) also appear in many other newsgroups:
comp.sys.sun.hardware, sci.crypt, comp.unix.solaris, comp.softare-eng,
comp.lang.oberon, comp.lang.haskell, and a slew of others.

N.
Kaz Kylheku
2020-07-29 17:16:06 UTC
["Followup-To:" header set to comp.lang.lisp.]
Post by Nemo
Post by none) (albert
It is almost certainly the Italian posts in all capitals that we don't
understand but they are accusing some one to be a child molester.
There is a name there too.
Those same posts are present on comp.lang.lisp, that was a hint.
Those posts (accusing this lawyer or that lawyer of being an assasin or
comp.sys.sun.hardware, sci.crypt, comp.unix.solaris, comp.softare-eng,
comp.lang.oberon, comp.lang.haskell, and a slew of others.
"Our own users have been recently spewing harmful garbage into Usenet,
which is why we can no longer allow you to access an old comp.lang.lisp
posting from 1999, even if you have the exact URL bookmarked.
Have a nice day!"

That really computes!
Madhu
2020-07-30 03:15:55 UTC
People complain about MSM and fake news in politics but the users who
have agreed to the terms and conditions and privacy policies seem to be
utterly blind to when they encounter it daily in the google's endtimes
kingdom of the antichrist.

Here is some beloved son of the father of lies writing about how your
website connections have improved.

"We have disabled TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 to improve your website
connections. Sites that don't support TLS version 1.2 will now show an
error page."

From the release notes "Made with respect. Firefox browsers put your
privacy first — and always have"
Jens Kallup
2020-08-06 15:31:42 UTC
Hello,

how about graham poster?
He/She flood the group with miniBase.
And the italy poster?

Both of them spam the group.

Jens
nobody in particular
2020-08-06 20:06:07 UTC
Post by Jens Kallup
Hello,
how about graham poster?
He/She flood the group with miniBase.
And the italy poster?
Both of them spam the group.
Yes, probably 99% of usenet spam originates with google, just as 99% of
email spam does.

google really must go.
Boris Dorestand
2020-08-07 00:45:14 UTC
Post by nobody in particular
Post by Jens Kallup
Hello,
how about graham poster?
He/She flood the group with miniBase.
And the italy poster?
Both of them spam the group.
Yes, probably 99% of usenet spam originates with google, just as 99%
of email spam does.
Can't we experiment with that? To remove Google from the USENET, we
just need to identify Google servers and convince NNTP administrators to
reject it. Isn't the USENET an anarchic network?
Post by nobody in particular
google really must go.
You could be right. Of course, before any conversation, we should come
up with the right numbers. For instance, some system to get human
classification on every spam post could perhaps do the trick. The
system itself would be just an HTTP API with a Google reCAPTCHA. (We
could use Google services to get a decent number to convince USENET
administrators to expel Google from the USENET.)

Google would still be able to archive the USENET.
g***@gmail.com
2020-08-07 11:21:07 UTC
Post by Jens Kallup
[...]
There is stuff all SPAM u need MORE posters!

I've been posting on LISP for 20 years it used to be GOOGLE research dept.

I gave u all a SIMPLE TEST and nobody did it

http://minibase.com/index.php?text1=mechanic++_

I DIAGNOSED some faults in the mechanic expert app

SEE IF YOU CAN FIX SOME OF THE FAULTS!

miniBASE is more like PROLOG but its not prolog either, and you can program a LISP INTERPRETER in miniBASE if you want

Ive already posted several LIST PROCESSING Tutorials

HERE IS THE EXPERT SYSTEM CODE if you try it out see if you can FIX FAULT

faulty O
-echo faulty
-print O
-at B
-remove in B fault
-assert in B fault
-remove faults B O
-assert faults B O
-echo newline
-echo newline
-mechanic

action inspection O
-echo inspect
-print O
-echo newline
-echo newline
-button check O
-button faulty O
nobody in particular
2020-08-07 14:25:03 UTC
Post by Jens Kallup
Hello,
how about graham poster?
He/She flood the group with miniBase.
And the italy poster?
Both of them spam the group.
Yes, probably 99% of usenet spam originates with google, just as 99%
of email spam does.
Can't we experiment with that? To remove Google from the USENET, we
just need to identify Google servers and convince NNTP administrators to
reject it. Isn't the USENET an anarchic network?
perhaps some of the small and good servers would be open to that.
Post by Boris Dorestand
Post by nobody in particular
google really must go.
You could be right. Of course, before any conversation, we should come
up with the right numbers. For instance, some system to get human
classification on every spam post could perhaps do the trick. The
system itself would be just an HTTP API with a Google reCAPTCHA. (We
could use Google services to get a decent number to convince USENET
administrators to expel Google from the USENET.)
google will never do this. think of their mission and why they don't pay
any taxes anywhere on earth. it's not about usenet or internet stewardship.
Post by Boris Dorestand
Google would still be able to archive the USENET.
that's their mission. archive it all so that they can sell it to whoever
pays.
Madhu
2020-08-09 06:05:14 UTC
Post by Boris Dorestand
Google would still be able to archive the USENET.
that's their mission. archive it all so that they can sell it to
whoever pays.
That's highly charitable of you but no. Google's mission is to deliver
all its users to Satan so they burn with him in the lake of fire. The
immense valuations on the markets may be astonishing if you try to
explain the business on surveillance (advertising). But it is all
bankrolled by satan and represents futures on the souls who accept the
terms of service and privacy policies of Google. You are the product
but the remember who is buying the product.