cl-lex
r***@gmail.com
2020-06-02 23:18:42 UTC
I'm hoping to port a lexer/parser over from C/C++ to lisp.

I checked the comp.lang.lisp FAQ for info about cl-lex but wasn't able to find anything. Then I tried searching comp.lang.lisp itself for previous postings regarding cl-lex.

I was able to find a nice "man page"/manual for cl-yacc, which includes a simple example. For example, there is a sample at https://www.irif.fr/~jch/software/cl-yacc/cl-yacc.html

I was also able to install cl-yacc using quicklisp.

Might anyone know of any tutorial or example code for cl-lex?

Again, I'm pretty familiar with flex/bison for C/C++ parsing and am just looking to port some parsing code that I've already written using flex and bison. So for example I'm not looking for help resolving shift-reduce conflicts, reduce-reduce conflicts, ambiguity, etc. I'm just looking for a tutorial on cl-lex. I'm pretty sure the example grammar included in the man page for cl-yacc will be enough for me to figure out cl-yacc.

Thank you
Azathoth Hastur